How to Schedule Your Surgery
The next steps after your telephone consultation:
- Your quoted price is in effect for 30 days. In order to lock in your price and schedule your surgery there is a $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Schedule an appointment with your primary care physician for a medical clearance exactly 30 days prior to your surgery date (medical clearance is only valid for 30 days). We must have your medical clearance and lab results in our office 3 weeks prior to surgery, otherwise your procedure may be rescheduled.
- Payment in full is due 60 days before your surgery. Failure to do so will result in your surgery being cancelled or rescheduled.
- You must quit smoking at least 4 weeks before surgery and continue to avoid smoking for 4 weeks after surgery. Smoking interferes with healing and increases your risk from anesthesia.
- Medication costs are not included in your price quote. The usual cost of medications is approximately $350
- Arrange for someone at least 18 years old to drive you home from surgery and care for you for at least 48 hours after surgery.
Information for patients traveling from outside the Atlanta area:
- Your pre-operative appointment is usually scheduled 2 weeks prior to surgery. During this appointment you will sign consents for surgery, discuss final questions with Dr. Jimerson, take pre-op photos, and get your prescriptions. For the convenience of our travelling patients, it can be scheduled 1-2 days before surgery for our out-of-state and international patients.
- You will need to stay in town for 7-14 days after surgery for post-operative care depending on your procedure.
- If you are having a buttock augmentation and will be flying after surgery (after 7-14 days’ stay), you will need to purchase some type of cushion such as a Boppy pillow for flight and stand frequently during the flight.
Plastic surgery was once only an option for the rich and famous, however in 2014, 10 million people underwent a cosmetic procedure in the U.S., spending a whopping $12 billion, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. Since insurance will not cover cosmetic procedures, all expenses must be paid out of pocket. If you can’t reach into your personal savings and withdraw the funds, you may want to consider using a medical financing company to assist with paying for your procedure.
Below are some of the companies that we accept financing from:
800-625-7412 provider# 026672
• Inquire and receive a loan decision in 2 minutes or less
• Receive an instant pre-approval without hurting your credit score
• The entire process is online and is available 24/7 from any device
• Individuals submitting the loan inquiry must be 18 years or older; however anyone can submit a loan inquiry (i.e. family, friend, patient, etc.)
• Loan amounts from $2,000 to $35,000
• Term lengths up to 60 months
• Interest rates from 5.99% to 36.00%, with a typical range between 7% and 20%
• We finance all treatments, procedures, medications, and associated costs (travel, lodging, etc.)
• Loans are funded directly to the bank account of the individual listed on the loan
• There are no prepayment penalties
• No down payment or collateral is required
• The interest rate and monthly payment will not change during the life of the loan
WITH THE ALPHAEON CREDIT CARD, YOU RECEIVE THE:
• Widest array of monthly payment options to help you reach your wellness, beauty, and performance goals
• Special financing plans that are not always readily available with traditional credit cards
• Ability to use your card again for yourself or family members with no need to reapply and no annual fee*
Your Best You is Closer Than You Think!
*Standard variable APR of 26.99%, based on the Prime Rate, Minimum Interest is $2.00 per credit plan.
You can get No Interest if Paid in Full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 Months* on qualifying purchases of $200 or more made with your CareCredit credit card account.
United Medical Credit